Welcome to Our Hospital
Linton Hospital was opened in 1953, by the seven Sisters of St. Francis of Tiffin, Ohio. The sisters managed the hospital until an administrator was hired in 1962. In 1967 the attached clinic was constructed. In 1975 an addition was added and the hospital was remodeled.
Today the Linton Hospital employs over 100 people. The hospital also has three affiliated clinics, which offer a wide variety of medical services to the residents of Emmons and Campbell counties.