Linton Hospital Visitor Restrictions
The safety of our visitors, patients, and employees is our highest priority.
Entry to the hospital will continue to only be available through the Emergency Room entrance.
To decrease exposure and limit the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), visitation is being restricted. Starting Thursday, July 16th, Linton Hospital patients will be allowed one healthy adult visitor at a time. Visitors are welcome from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
Additional visitors are allowed in the following circumstances:
• Minor patients are allowed up to two parents/guardians at a time.
• Patients receiving end of life care may be allowed more than one visitor as determined by the patient’s representatives and care team.
All visitors will be screened and have their temperature taken. They must also meet the following criteria:
• Visitors must wear a mask at all times. Those who do not comply will be asked to leave the facility. Visitors can wear their own mask (cloth or surgical/procedure) or will be provided a mask at the screening station. Visitors will also be provided hand sanitizer that must be applied at the screening station.
• Visitors must be age 18 or over.
• Visitors must be free of respiratory concern including cough, fever, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing.
• Visitors must NOT be a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 person or have been identified as a close contact to a confirmed COVID-19 person.
• Visitors will only be allowed to visit one patient per day.
Visitors are asked to stay home if they are feeling ill or experiencing symptoms.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
Please follow our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/LintonHospitalAndClinics/ and turn on notifications to be alerted of the most recent information regarding visitor, patient, and screening policies at our facilities.